At first glance, I was excited just because the quilted turquoise cosmetic bag was so cute. I have to say that this is one of the cuter bags I have received. So, what was inside?
1. Nicole by OPI nail lacquer in Feeling Very Cherry. At first I thought this looked a little more brown than I would wear, but it is really a super deep vampy red. Perfect for Fall and Winter. Score.
2. Starlooks Lipgloss. It’s a very pretty neutral pink. This is something I would wear as an everyday gloss, as long as it’s not to opaque or sticky. Plus, the size is perfect to toss in my purse. I’m sure the girls would love to try this on – they love playing with my makeup.
3. Figs & Rouge Rose Berry hand cream. It is all natural, and the packaging is beyond adorable. I love it based on that alone. I can always use an extra hand cream to take with me on my daily outings. Only the cute ones that smell good come with me, so another score.
4. Model Co. Volum Eyes mascara. I am in mascara flux at the moment, so this was perfect timing. And the brush is fat, just the way I like it! I have had a go-to mascara for years now, but I am deciding to venture out. I just finished up an amazing trial size, and now am left with another sample that I am not loving. Excited to try this out while I wait for the mascara that I ordered a couple of days ago: A full size Urban Decay Perversion and a sample of Too Faced Better Than Sex. I’m ready for the face off!
5. The only loser as far as I’m concerned is Epice Purifying Exfoliant. I’m a super busy mom. While I want my skin to look great, I don’t have time for this. If I have to rinse it off, it’s too complicated for me. Pass.
Over all, a fantastic month of beauty goodies!
One thought on “Ipsy October 2014 Reveal – It’s A Winner!”
I want to try the Too Faced mascara as well as the Urban Decay one. Great minds think alike!