Better late than never, but I had to share Glossybox‘s January goodies since they are actually really good. Here’s what was inside:
1. Kueshi Pure & Clean Face Toner. I used to use toners and astringents, but stopped once I became pregnant just in case there was something unfriendly for the forming baby (These may have been completely fine to use, but I wasn’t taking any chances!). But now, I am free again, and can feel comfortable using these types of products. Made in Spain, this revitalizing toner has aloe vera, chamomile and calendula to soften as it cleanses. It supposedly rebalances the skin by controlling shine in oil-prone areas, while moisturizing dry patches. Plus, it’s paraben free. I’m excited to give it a try.
2. Vichy One Step Cleanser. This French cleanser for sensitive skin is a trifecta of skin care. It is a cleansing milk, toner and eye make-up remover in one. Interesting. This skin care find was named 2014’s Best cleanser for normal skin by Allure Magazine’s Best Of Beauty Awards. Score!
3. Skin & Co Truffle Therapy Serum. Truffles? Sounds fancy… and delicious. Oh wait, this is not for eating. I love serums, as they penetrate the skin to really deliver results. This serum claims to brighten and firm the skin, as well as to fade fine lines and wrinkles. Who wouldn’t love that?! This Italian brand is new to me, so I’m anxious to see what it’s all about, and to see if it really delivers.
4. Lollipops Long Lasting Eyeliner in Goodbye Moon. First of all, this is the cutest packaging! It is a metallic animal print on a petal pink pencil. The liner tube says “Close your eyes… Go dancing!” I was intrigued before I even took the cap off! This long lasting eyeliner crayon is a beautifully intense shade of black that goes on very smoothly. It’s a perfectly smudge-able formula that can be used to create a sultry smoky eye look. It is enriched with Vitamin E to help protect and nourish the delicate eye area. Created in France, but made in Italy, this eyeliner seems to be a winner. Very excited to incorporate it into my routine.
5. Teeez Natural Hair Flat Stiff Brush. I am always excited to receive a new makeup brush. And one with a fun print on the handle is even better! This rounded brush is perfect for evenly applying powder and cream eyeshadows. It will be useful, but also fun to use.
Glossybox is currently my favorite subscription service. Click Here to try it for yourself!